5.24.2006

Listening To

A couple people asked me what albums I had been listening to this year thus far, so here you go. If you have some additional albums you think I should check out, let me know. (these are only albums from this year)

Aceyalone - Magnificent City
Arctic Monkeys - Whatever People Say I Am Thats What I Am Not
Beck - Guerolito
Belle & Sabastian - The Life Pursuit
Ben Harper - Both Sides of The Gun
The Boy Least Likely To - The Best Party Ever
Brand New - New Album Demos (not an album i know)
Built To Spill - You In Reverse
Calexico - Garden Ruin
Cat Power - The Greatest
Destroyer - Destroyer's Rubies
The Fiery Furnaces - Bitter Tea
The Flaming Lips - At War With The Mystics
The Format - Dog Problems
From First To Last - Heroine
Ghostface Killah - Fishscale
Gnarles Barkley - St. Elsewhere
Golpfrapp - Supernature
Islands - Return To The Sea
Jack Johnson - Sing-A-Longs and Lullabies For The Film Curious George
The Knife - Silent Shout
Mason Jennings - Boneclouds
Massive Attack - Collected
Matisyahu - Youth
Mogwai - Mr. Beast
Mylo - Destroy Rock & Roll
Neko Case - Fox Confessor Brings The Flood
Nightmares on Wax - In a Space Out of Town
Phoenix - It's Never Been Like That
Prefuse 73 - Security Screenings
Punchline - 37 Everywhere
The Raconteurs - Broken Boy Soldiers
Red Hot Chili Peppers - Stadium Arcadium
Snow Patrol - Eyes Open
Soul Position - Things Go Better With RJ and Al
The Streets - The Hardest Way To Make an Easy Living
Sufjan Stevens - The Avalanche
T.I. - King
Taking Back Sunday - Louder Now
Tapes 'n Tapes - The Loon
Thursday - A City By The Light Divided
Various Artists - The DFA Remixes Chapter 1
Zero 7 - The Garden

You can also check my last.fm, but that only includes music from my computer



No comments: