7.25.2006

Thom Yorke - Eraser


Thom Yorke
The Erasrer
[4/5]

I always like testing out albums on different mediums of sound. Some albums just sound better in the car, others sound best through headphones. Yorke’s album sounds remarkable on headphones because you get a better appreciation for the stereophonically engineered computer music. So if you’re going to try this album out, make sure you do it the right way. Although it’s not up to par with Radiohead’s powerhouse albums, it does bear stardom like 2003’s hit, Hail to the Thief. Thom Yorke sounds much more innocent and innocuous than any of his Radiohead efforts, but his stunning lap-top beats allow him to maintain homeostasis. As much as I want to compare it to a Radiohead album, I can’t: It is a completely different beast. The best song here is the “Might Be Wrong” –esque “Black Swan.”


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great site lots of usefull infomation here.
»