7.20.2006

Mylo - Destroy Rock & Roll


Mylo
Destroy Rock & Roll
[4.5/5]

This is one of those albums that came out overseas last year, but didn’t make its way to the US until recently. After listening to this album about 100 times, I am ecstatic about sharing this gem with you. Dance, sing, lounge, rage, or drive: you can do everything to this album. It starts off as a slow electronic album, but soon gains pace like a snowball tumbling down a hill (after a few tracks you are in full-force electronic dance mania). Many of the tunes spark a Daft Punk sensation, but they are much less repetitive. Destroy Rock & Roll is this year’s OK Cowboy. I would have given this album a perfect score, but I have a strong distaste for the song “Destroy Rock & Roll.”


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very pretty site! Keep working. thnx!
»

Anonymous said...

Very pretty design! Keep up the good work. Thanks.
»